To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 135mm f/4.0 Tele-Elmar-M
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:28:26 -0500

Eric,

Between the Contax AX  next month, and the Nikon F5 (whatever) this summer,
high end camera users are having a great year.  While I'll likely get the F5
(unless it's too extreem) I'll watch the AX from the sidelines... though
I'll probably rent one for a weekend just to see what it's all about.

Michael

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net> (Re: 135mm f/4.0 Tele-Elmar-M)