To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica longevity, Leica's future
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:27:56 -0500

Joe,

One need only look at the used equipment shelves of major photo dealers
around the world to see what equipment is available -- 10, 20, 30, 40 or
more years old.  Not collector's items per se, but simply usable cameras.

What does one see more than anything else?

Right! <g>

Now compare this to the percentage of the total camera market that Leica
represents.

Enough said.

Michael

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk> (Re: Leica longevity, Leica's future)