To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Update on M-Cameras and glasses....
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 14:03:41 -0800

Wolfgang Sachse wrote:
>         Anybody know if Leica makes a rubber eyepiece for the
>         M6 viewfinder? (Shall we call it the `viewfiender'?)
>         That would solve the scratched glasses problem but make
>         the viewing even worse.

I really liked the old Nikon F3HP viewfinder too. Very nice. Don't the
late model M6 cameras have such a rubber piece on the M6 viewfinder? I
just looked at mine and it's viewfinder is hard rubber or something.
Hey, with these buy one set of glasses, get one free offers, maybe a
second for the camera might be handy to use.

Glad I'm 20/10. <G>
--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR