To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Update on M4-P Shutter problem
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:47:19 -0800

Jack Hamilton wrote:

> How can you forget to focus...???

With an M6, if you are like me, you have to shoot fast to capture the
moment quite often, and it's easy to concentrate so much on the
composition that after years of SLR work, it's easy to foget it's not in
focus until the images merge. It doesn't happen that often, but still, I
have to tell myself to focus. I'm sure that will go away.

Like I've been told by many long-time M users, it takes at least a year
of using an M camera to really get to know it.

--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: Update on M4-P Shutter problem)