To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Update on M4-P Shutter problem
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 08:37:22 -0800

Michael,

I guess I haven't been in enough of a hurry! <g>

I like the fact that the M is built so rigid that it requires an
extraordinary loading system. Otherwise, something so tiny couldn't be
so reliable. People often forget that it only takes some practice, and
things become second nature. After just over a half-year with my M6, I
still make mistakes like forgetting to focus, 'cause it all looks in
focus already.

--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR