To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: A Minor Quibble
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 20:42:48 -0700 (MST)
Cc: reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

At 01:21 PM 3/5/96 PST, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:
>Marc Small has asked that I configure the Leica list so that replies go
>to the individual and not to the entire group. Let me know if you have
>feelings about this one way or the other.

In subscribed mailing lists, most of the mail I initiate or reply to is
intended for the entire list. To me, that is the intention of mailing lists.
I find no problem in directing to the individual, in the few cases that I
desire to do that.
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum