To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: A Minor Quibble
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 15:21:53 -0700 (MST)

> As Wolfgang Sachse points out, it can be rather
>difficult for people to copy down the address of a poster to the group if
>they want to mail to them personally, while most of us - correct me if I
>am wrong - have some kind of an address book that allows us to keep the
>Leica-Users-List address at our fingertips.  That suggests to me that
>Marc might have a good point.

Who copies manually? Aren't we all using Windows with the clipboard allowing
a few mouse clicks to select the individual's address, copy it to the
clipboard, then paste it into the "To:" portion of the header? Takes a
moment and eliminates the error prone hand copying.

I'd be willing to wager that the overwhelming number of posts are intended
for the group. If not, the raison d'être of the list diminishes considerably.
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum