To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 Suggestion Box...Tom's post
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 05:17:45 -0700 (MST)

>Great post.  I am glad to see that there are still people who have a
>good understanding of economics.
>
>Regards,
>Bill Erfurth

I, also, agree with Tom's assessment, BUT, only because I don't think that
the "price limit of elastiscity" has yet been exceeded. Someone who believes
that the price bubble has already reached its limit, could easily conclude
that prices and the economy are in for an adjustment.

Nothing is forever, and the adjustment, IMHO, is a given. When, however, is
not known by anyone, least of all the economists. Could be tomorrow or yet
generations away!
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum