[Leica] Carleton Univ. tribute to Ted

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon May 4 12:49:59 PDT 2020

I suspect the pic was taken by Geoff, but I went to Barcelona during the visit and met Ted on that occasion.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"