[Leica] Carleton Univ. tribute to Ted

Peter Klein boulanger.croissant at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:08:27 PDT 2020

Carleton University’s journalism school in Ottawa has published an online tribute to Ted Grant.  Ted taught there in the 70s. The author, Randy Boswell, contacted me last week asking permission to use a photo I’d taken of Ted.  Of course I said yes.

You’ll find it at the following link. Scroll down past the end of the text, just below Thelma Falyle’s book cover with the Trudeau-bannister picture.  And it’s a meta-photo, because Ted is holding the famous LUG picture of himself in victory pose at the Barcelona Olympic stadium. (Who took the Barcelona shot? I can’t remember).

https://carleton.ca/sjc/2020/tribute-ted-grant-j-school-teacher-and-father-of-canadian-photojournalism/

-Peter