[Leica] IMG: Waiters, Bath 1997

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Tue Sep 17 01:04:01 PDT 2019

Philippe

It is probably the most used restaurant in Bath and is immediately alongside the Roman baths. In the restaurant you can have free mineral water from the underground wells but I wouldn’t recommend it for more than just a taste.

As an aside, .y friendly coffee shop do superb sausage rolls (I hope you know what they are. They have a new young American girl working there who served me a sausage roll with a FORK. I said I didn’t know anybody who would eat it with a fork to which she replied “We don’t have them in the States so I didn’t know what you would eat it with!” She does now.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932