[Leica] IMG: Waiters, Bath 1997

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 00:54:33 PDT 2019

I don’t think so - last time I was in Bath was Easter 1977 or 78 … riding an R4L, the car, not the camera ;-) I was a Pentax guy then.

But I had promised myself to return. So maybe next time as the food on their site looks so yummy - scottish eggs I haven’t had for ages, and scones & champagne would also be a treat ;-)

Amities

Philippe