[Leica] IMG: Waiters, Bath 1997

Nathan photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Sep 17 02:01:45 PDT 2019

I love Bath, it is such a special place for me with many fond memories. Not least my son's graduation from the university there in 2013, with the ceremony in Bath Abbey, followed by a glass of bubbly and brunch in the Pump Room:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2013/27_21.jpg

Alicante, Spain

http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://[www.greatpix.eu](http://www.greatpix.eu)