[Leica] Question about photography business

Bernard Quinn bjq1 at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 20:29:37 PDT 2018

Brian,

I think this is the sort of thing which needs an attorney. I am sure many of us on the list have names they could suggest. Mine for an attorney in your area is Rebecca Freeman. She is a very smart lawyer, and could certainly head you in the right direction.

Please let me know if you need her contact information.

Barney

Make America Gaga Again!