[Leica] Re Geoff and Bron in Barcelona

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Oct 7 06:37:27 PDT 2018

I assume you were at La Electricitat in Barceloneta. I have had the pleasure a couple of times as well.

Enjoy the rest of the trip and feel free to ask if you have any questions about Warsaw.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA