[Leica] Re Geoff and Bron in Barcelona

Geoff Hopkinson hopsternew at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 06:16:34 PDT 2018

Our very best wishes for all of our friends who have shared good times here in Barcelona too. As always rLluis is a wonderful host and guide. We are visiting old and new places with Lluis and raising a glass for our friends. Bron has mastered the Porron and had a chupito for Philippe as well. Today we had a traditional Catalan lunch with Vermut in Barceloneta. Philippe has been there too I think. I have even seen some Leicas on the streets as well as on Lluis!

Salud!
Geoff
Sent from my iPad