[Leica] [OM] IMG: More Baseball

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sun May 28 23:19:46 PDT 2017

This was a late game, Nathan, and the filter was installed, so I left it
on.  In the light at 5pm, at another game, I found that the autoexposure
algorithm would not get me to f/2, which I wanted to use to throw the
fence as far out of focus as possible.  There may have been other
choices but the ND filter was the one I chose.  I also want to try it
with airplane shots, to get a better blur of the propeller.

Yes, it seems that a nice pair of legs usually doubles the views in my
gallery.............