[Leica] [OM] IMG: How can you get a dirty sensor with a camera that does not have interchangeable lenses?

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jun 24 05:46:26 PDT 2016

Thanks, Chuck (and others who commented). The camera is not labelled or marketed as weatherproof and since I live in a place that is very dry and often windy, it is highly likely that a grain of dust got inside the camera. I very much doubt that Panasonic would fix this under warranty (the camera is out of warranty anyway), so I will just live with it and remove the spot in LR when it is bothersome (as it is in the example I posted).

Thanks again to all.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>