[Leica] SL Review

Bob Adler rgacpa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:27:42 PST 2015

An EVF that doesn't have the weird shutter system when you use it (shutter is open to see the sensor's image, the, when you press the shutter to expose, it closes and opens and closes again to take the exposure. Big shutter shake and insufferable shutter lag. Useless), much higher ISO, ability to move the magnified EVF focus point around the image rather than being stuck in the center, longer exposure times, and the ability to turn off the dark/noise mapping exposure shot that happens every time you take a long exposure (the SL doesn't allow you to do this either).

Both Nikon & Sony have all these features (for several years now)...

Bob Adler
Robert Adler Photography
www.robertadlerphotography.com