[Leica] PESO: bad photo? - just print it big

Nathan Wajsman nwajsman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:40:41 PDT 2015

Guys, I think you both missed the point of my posting. Of course Monk was a genius. That is not what I questioned. His statement is sarcasm, a joke. But when it comes to photography, size seems to do the trick, I will never forget a photo by Sherman I once saw—just some puke on the ground, not even sharp. But because it was printed HUGE, it was apparently considered Art and was hanging in an art gallery. Emperor’s new clothes and all that.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu