[Leica] [OM] And now a Lightroom question

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 10:47:28 PST 2014

I'm spot-on with Bob on this. Having figured out how to use Lightroom for asset management, keywording, etc, it's terrific.

In concert with Photoshop it's fabulous. I tend to do a first-cut in LR and then do the tweaking in Photoshop. I've been working more and more in Lab color space, especially for autumn images and landscapes. I think that LR actually does some of its work in Lab behind the scenes but I can't be sure of that and I don't know anyone at Adobe to ask. And for printing LR is great.

Adam