[Leica] More War

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 6 17:07:51 PST 2014

We had a black powder club in school (n.b., this was about 60 years ago,
in a time where we didn't lock our doors, but I digress...). The main
thing I remember, as you no doubt also do, is that the gun smoke smelled
really bad.  I was not allowed into my parents' house until I had left
my clothes in the garage.  After several outings I was ordered to bury
them.  I hope you still have the Dragoon.  It is likely worth several
M's (Leica M's).

Ken