[Leica] More War

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Thu Nov 6 16:31:01 PST 2014

I have loaded black powder rifles and pistols Don. I inherited my father's .44 cal Navy Dragoon; which I've loaded and fired on a several occasions; and understand the fowling first hand. I've also cast the lead bullets and balls for that pistol.

Though I've never shot at another human being; nor been shot at by another human being; nor charged with bayonet; nor swung saber or broad sword at a fellow; nor mace; nor ax; nor tomahawk; nor bombed; nor tortured…

Though I have been threatened by a man with a knife… attacked by another with an oak chair… and a couple times had fists swung at me…

I've also hiked many miles, over rough terrain, with 35 - 45 lb packs…

a note off the iPad, George