Subject: [Leica] IMG: a day in Madrid
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 15:26:53 +0100

That's a great collection of images, Nathan, and provided a chance for
us high temperature phobes to see more of Madrid's attractions. I liked
the one of Buddha's resistance to blandishments (I would probably have
slipped), the toilet art was amusing, and I'd love to have seen that
Erwitt exhibition. I really like his images and his "Shreveport,
Louisiana, 1962." has a real magic. Was that in it?

Douglas