Subject: [Leica] IMG: a day in Madrid
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 16:42:50 -0500

 On Thu, 1 Aug 2024 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

I went to Madrid for the day last Thursday,...
>A mix of art and architecture can be seen here, with a few people thrown
in:

>https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-day-in-Madrid-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-day-in-Madrid-2024>

>As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

>Nathan
Nathan, you boggle me with the volume of photos you post (and they are all
so good).

It must have been great seeing the Erwitt exhibit.  He is my favorite
photographer, not only for the unforced humor of
his pictures, but for his philosophy of life.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978