Subject: [Leica] The Passing of E-6
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:18:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 EPL <manolito at videotron.ca>wrote:

>IMHO, slides/transparencies are superior to negs and even digital in every
>way, because you get a true colour first generation positive image viewable
>with no technology -- daylight or an ordinary lightbulb is enough.

>Emanuel
My opinion too, for that same reason.

Every so often I enjoy going through my Kodachromes in slide pages over a
light box.  I like experiencing the color, and it's like reliving moments
with old friends, since those pieces of film were there with me at the scene
where the picture was taken.  ;~)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee