Subject: [Leica] Image storage question.
From: rrr_hhh at netplus.ch (Christiane)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:51:37 +0200

I thought that digital media were not lasting that long, that datat had to
be rewriten each 5 to 10 years ?
Then, with digital formats and softwares constantly changing are you sure
that the digital peripherals and software needed to read the stored data
will still be available in 100 years ? Managing digital archives may be much
more complicated than managing film archives.