Subject: [Leica] Speculation on the M8/M8.2/M9 timeline
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:17:39 -0700

I'd imagine that the Epson R-D1 did push up some schedules, but only
Leica people know, and they ain't talking...

I'm not sure they can project with any certainty how well they can
solve the sensor issues back in the days. The megapixel count is the
easy part, but using the right microlens for different area? I'm not
sure how well they can predict when they would have solved the problem
(assuming the problems are solved).

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: