Subject: [Leica] IMG: local sights Brisbane
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:12:58 -0500

Geoff,

Excellent images, and as a bonus I now know there is a pinhole Holga.  I'm
in love.  Not only is there a pinhole Holga, there is a _wide_ pinhole
Holga.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/589340-REG/Holga_193120_193120_120_Wid
e_Angle.html#specifications

This is a 40mm lens on a 6x12 cm format.  The Holga is a trooper.  Here is
an image from Death Valley, CA.  About half of my 4x5 negs were ruined
because of the heat, but the little plastic Holga came through like a
champion.

http://www.kencarney.com/Places/tif_0016_std.html

Ken
(I have hundreds of Holga and pinhole images I could post if you like -
don't be shy about asking :) :))