Subject: [Leica] IMG: local sights Brisbane
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:19:02 -0700

At 7:12 PM -0500 5/12/09, Ken Carney wrote:
>Geoff,
>
>Excellent images, and as a bonus I now know there is a pinhole Holga.  I'm
>in love.  Not only is there a pinhole Holga, there is a _wide_ pinhole
>Holga.
>
>http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/589340-REG/Holga_193120_193120_120_Wide_Angle.html#specifications
>
>This is a 40mm lens on a 6x12 cm format.

On that wideangle, pinhole Holga I find it interesting that it has a
1/100 second shutter and 'f/8 and f/11'.

Elsewhere it says that it's f/135, which at 1/100 would mean that you
need 1600 ISO film on the best of days out in the open for the center
part of the exposure, and f/135 is also very, very mushy even for
pinhole photography. In the corners it will be dark and stay dark;
very dark.

All very holgish.

BTW, I like this one where you caught the ghost escaping:

http://www.kencarney.com/Places/tif_0009_std.html

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design