Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/05/2009: beach, the M8 and road rash
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 06:37:25 +0200

Hi Jerry,

The photo I posted was taken about 1/2 hour after the spill.
Immediately following the spill, I put the camera in the backpack but
after a few minutes I got tired of it, reminded myself of the Passport
warranty I have, and put the camera back around my neck so I could use
it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman