Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/05/2009: beach, the M8 and road rash
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 06:01:21 +0000

Nathan,

Glad to hear you, (and the M8) are OK. ?Are you trying to catch up with Tina
as the most accident prone LUG member? ?Seriously, let's not do this again,
it can get much more painful, and we'd hate to hear of you going to the
hospital. ?;-) ?The photo, by the way is an interesting perspective.

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman <photo at
frozenlight.eu>: --------------