Subject: [Leica] Leica 100 Years
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jan 2 18:16:32 2009

Fred that is describing the Yearbook though. With the exception of course of
the 100% Leica content, if that is what is decided.
Why don't you post some pictures and we shall all practise being a jury on
your stuff ;-) ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.