Subject: [Leica] The 2008 LUG Yearbook Has Begun--PLEASE READ!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Dec 2 14:59:46 2008

Steve,

I'm afraid that I'm rather ignorant of these things--though you can check
blurb.com for specifics on sizing pictures, etc.  I've found, though, that
image files under one meg usually aren't large enough for page placement.

Each participant gets a two page spread, both in landscape format.  The
left-hand picture is full page, while the right-hand picture is smaller (to
make room for the caption in the template.)

Jim