Subject: [Leica] The 2008 LUG Yearbook Has Begun--PLEASE READ!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue Dec 2 13:03:11 2008

Jim --

As always, thanks for doing this!  I've really enjoyed the previous
books.

But...  let me enter a plea that you switch this year to the largest
available book size -- which I guess is the "Large Format Landscape" at
13x11 inches.  Sure, the resulting books would be more expensive;  but
each year the LUG yearbook has come out, my reaction has been...  "Wow,
these are some great photos!  I wish they were printed bigger so I could
see them even better, closer to as well as they deserve!"

...my 5,495 cents.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] The 2008 LUG Yearbook Has Begun--PLEASE READ!)