Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 18
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:13:41 +0200

After the emotional intensity of the past few weeks it was nice to be
back in Zürich last week, catching up with some work and going for my
usual lunchtime walks with Leica in hand. As in Week 12, I stumbled upon
a canine theme. I am proud of having overcome my shyness and asked the
guy to pose for me. See at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/18.jpg

Also, this picture shows that the new Delta 400 shares little with the
old Delta 400 besides the name. I have developed the 5-6 rolls I have
shot with it using the same time and temperature as I always have with
D400, but as you can see in the dog's fur, this leads to blown-out
highlights. This has now occurred to me consistently enough that I know
I need to reduce my development time.

Complete PAW portfolio is at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

and comments are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland