Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: When in Nice...
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:23:08 +0200

Bill,

Thanks for the advice. Watching topless girls play volleyball will bring
back fond memories of my college years in Denmark, when I lived in a
ground-floor apartment with a large lawn outside my huge window. Every
May, when it was time to study for exams, I was confronted with the sight
of people in various stages of undress frolicking on the grass, drinking
beer and having a grand time. Under those conditions concentrating on
econometrics was not easy...

Nathan

william lawlor wrote:

> Nathan, After Paris, Nice is my favorite city in France. There are
> many sights, many meals, and many wines. However, you will only have
> time for one peak experience in your busy schedule. My advice is; go
> to the open market in the old city, buy a bag of mixed olives, a
> fresh baguette, a bottle of wine, and walk down to the beach to watch
> topless girls play volleyball.
>
> Restraunts in Nice offer superb local specialties that combine the
> best of French and Italian cooking. (Nice was "Italian" until 1860.)
>
> Try to extend you visit.
>
> Bill Lawlor

- --
Nathan Wajsman