Subject: [Leica] Re: When in Nice...
From: william lawlor <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:55:27 -0700

I am attending a conference in Nice on May 21-23. If there are any
LUGgers there who want to meet over a pastis, great. I have never been
to that part of France, so any tips on what to do, see and photograph
would also be appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan, After Paris, Nice is my favorite city in France. There are
many sights, many meals, and many wines. However, you will only have
time for one peak experience in your busy schedule. My advice is; go
to the open market in the old city, buy a bag of mixed olives, a
fresh baguette, a bottle of wine, and walk down to the beach to watch
topless girls play volleyball.

Restraunts in Nice offer superb local specialties that combine the
best of French and Italian cooking. (Nice was "Italian" until 1860.)

Try to extend you visit.

Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: When in Nice...)