Subject: [Leica] portrait series....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 16:28:52 -0400 (EDT)

david asked inre two shots:

>> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/7/7.jpg
>> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/44/lizz1.jpg
>
>I like the second one okay but the first is truly excellent. Are you
>working on a portrait series, Kyle? If not maybe you should!

the woman in the first shot actually HATES that picture. she used an
embarrassingly bad alternate (taken by someone else thank god) for her
book jacket. i think it's one of my better ones. i did have a show called
"gen-x portraits" bout 2 years ago:

  http://www.netaxs.com/~cassidy/images/portraits/

but it was before i knew what i was doing WRT scanning and web publishing,
so the on-line images suck.

more successful (to some little extent) was my goth-portrait endeavor of
last year:

  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/

there are some generic portraits throughout the PAW -- notably

   http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/12/alt.html

i've started a new series (which will be even better!) of anarchists.
we'll see what the future holds. some day i'll get it right.

kc

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com> (Re: [Leica] portrait series....)