Subject: Re: [Leica] Slobodan and Hittite -- for the curious!
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:33:24 -0800

>There is a dual reason to be fascinated by the Hittites, historic and
>linguistic.
>[snip]
>The on-topic connection, of course, is that we are now discovering
>fossilized Leica Cassettes in Hittite burial mounds, together with decayed
>elements which have been tentatively identified as ROM contacts.
>Archaeologists have resorted to the latest scientific approaches, of
>course, and SHARPO (TM) is being employed to restore these items to their
>full operational condition.   I would suspect Ted Grant, as a survivor of
>this era, could provide even further light on the subject but, alas!, he no
>longer resides in Anatolia and has, thus, escaped the knowledge of these
>sleuths poring over the middin fields of what is now central Turkey.
>
>Marc

Man, if they find any fossilized Hittite SCNOOs in those burial mounds, I'm
f****** there!!!

Guy!

(Wants to get SCNOOed! I'll leave the SCROD for the East Coasters.].)

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] Even Worse Than Scotches: IE Linguistics)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Even Worse Than Scotches: IE Linguistics)