Subject: Re: [Leica] Some ideas for a new R
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:42:16 -0700

Ccl1396915541@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
they should just subcontract their bodies to a good company, get a
really nice reliable modern design, and concentrate on making those
super duper lenses instead of pissing everyone off with their self
destructing bodies.<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chuck,

One question?  How many bodies have you had over the past 40 years that
self destructed and pissed you off?  And name 10 other Leica users who
you know personally and have seen the self destructed bodies?  Ok I'll
make it easy, 2 others?

Hey my LUG friend, under the circumstance of your comment, >>>>>>
"instead of pissing everyone off with their self destructing
bodies.<<<<<  I think it should be easy to tell us how many because
that's a pretty definitive " everybody"  and should be simple to verify!
ted

Replies: Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] Some ideas for a new R)
Reply from Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net> (Re: [Leica] Some ideas for a new R)