Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Developing Film in the Field
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:29:06 -0700

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

><Snip>
> The question that now remains is how best to dry the film once it's
> been processed and washed.  Any suggestions?  Would just hanging it in
> my car work, or do you think there's too much chance for the film  to
> attract dust and dirt?
>
> > Happy trails,
>
> And Happy Trails to you ...
> --
> Shel Belinkoff

I'd take a happy paved trail and hang a roll from my antenna! Drive about 25
m.p.h., no faster on a clear nice day. And by all means turn on the radio. It
Just might improve reception! But I'd stay off those rocky gravel roads. You
might pick up too much added unwanted grain!
Mark Rabiner
Naturally if it was raining you'd get your film both washed and then dried when
the sun came out!

Message from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: Developing Film in the Field)
Message from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Developing Film in the Field)