Subject: [Leica] A variety of old and actual pictures
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 16:32:37 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for looking and your comments. I agree with you and Ted
(of course!) look at old pictures give a different look after the years, in
a certain moment of our lifes we was looking to show different things than
the ones we see today, I enjoy revisit old archives and unposted pictures.
On the other hand the variety and quality of the films was different, the
picture Bar La Central was shoot with Agfa APX100, it was a very nice film!

Cheers
Lluis