Subject: [Leica] IMG: an early summer day in Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 06:07:49 +0200

On my way home from Estonia on 30th May, I stopped in Copenhagen for one
night. In the evening I got together for dinner with my friend Beata, and
the next day I had the full day to enjoy the city before flying home in the
evening. I used most of that time to visit the Louisiana Museum of Modern
Art in Humleb?k, 35 km north of Copenhagen, always a visual and intellectual
treat. In the afternoon I visited Nyhavn to have a couple of pints at
McJoy?s Pub to honour the memory of my father (we often went there to have a
beer when I visited him) and to enjoy the sunshine. A small gallery of great
art and people enjoying the summer weather is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Copenhagen-May-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu