Subject: [Leica] New User Introduction
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 11:31:02 -0400

Welcome to the LUG, John!  You will find it is the friendliest, most
helpful group in the world.

If you have any questions, there will be somebody on here who is an expert
and who will share their expertise.

Stay warm!!

Tina

On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 4:58?PM John Valdivia via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>