Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: start in Poland, finish in Alicante
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:22:20 -0500

The police in Nashville take a similar proactive approach to folk who have
taken advantage of the plentiful alcohol on their bar street.  Talking to
the numerous ladies who were celebrating weddings, birthdays or just a
night out with their friends they had no concerns for personal safety with
the very visible presence of police.

I would be curious about what the Amazon executive had to say about
counterfeit goods:  they certainly convey a good number through their site
despite efforts to contain them.

And of course the finish with the food porn spread you laid out for your
wife on her birthday.