Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:05:32 +0200

The first two brought a smile to my face. The last one resonates, since I
work in IP and the cigarette companies always try to talk about counterfeit
cigarettes, especially when arguing against plain packaging legislation. It
is a red herring, since the counterfeit and genuine fags are equally likely
to give you lung cancer, and there are not that many fakes anyway?most
illicit cigarettes are genuine but excise taxes have been evaded.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu