Subject: [Leica] IMG: Good Friday in Alicante
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 19:03:02 +0100

Nathan,

These are some really great shots here and lots of fascinating
sidelights, too.

I was wondering if you had thought about B&W versions of these or any of
the others:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024/i-DzsxxTp/A

https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024/i-sKD3mKq/A

https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024/i-cHSNwSp/A

A bit of cropping might be called for in the first one, though.

BTW I really like the juxtaposition of the gastrobar and the procession.
Just find it funny!

Thanks for sharing. It's not something we get to see over here!

Peter