Subject: [Leica] IMG: Good Friday in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:17:26 +0200

As I usually do, I went to photograph one of the Good Friday processions in
the centre of Alicante, by the very impressively named "Real y Muy Ilustre
Cofrad?a de Nuestra Se?ora de la Soledad de Santa Mar?a?. People position
themselves along the route an hour or more in advance to get the best view.
I had a beer in a nearby bar instead, so I had to deal with the crowd to get
a good view. Fortunately, I noticed a woman who had brought a camping chair
with her so that she could sit down, and by positioning myself right behind
her, I had a reasonably unobstructed view. A selection of the images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman