Subject: [Leica] Unposted pictures
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:03:13 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I have still more to post?., I
agree that the Monochrom shows very nice quality but I like better do a wet
copy than a digital one, I have do the transfer from digital archives to
film negativ, but even so no always  the look of the copy is the same as it
was made from film directly, for this reason actually I shot only film.

Cheers
Lluis